Our mom has been bad again at helping us blog. We really need to learn how to type! Maybe the Little Monkey knows how? He plays over here, even when our mom and the Man in Green tell him NO!
We've had a busy week. On Sunday, the Man in Green's mom came to visit. Conner gave her all sorts of snuggles and headbumps. A couple days ago, our gramma came down. Yesterday, it was that Halloweennie thing where the door bell rings about 23 hundred squillion times. Mom said she had 50 kids, which is the most she's ever had. We all stayed upstairs. The Little Monkey helped with the door bell rings. Monday, our Nip Ravioli's came in the mail! We'll have to have mom take some pictures to post.
Thirteen Ways to know Fall is here...
- All the windows are closed up tight.
- There are more blankets on mom's bed.
- There are no birdies in the backyard.
- All 3 of us are sleeping in bed with mom. That only happens when it gets cold!
- It gets dark way early.
- It stays dark late.
- You can smell smoke in the air when the door opens (peoples are burning their leaves).
- Mom is wearing her crazy things called slippers. She says they keep her feet warm. That's what WE'RE FOR!
- The Little Monkey doesn't get to play in the giant litter box outside anymore.
- The Man in Green is holed up in another room all the time "going to college". We don't know what that is, but it takes away OUR time to snuggle!
- The beans watch something called "football" on the weekends.
- The heaty machine is blowing hot air now.
- The Little Monkey has a machine in his room filled with water that goes away. Mom says it helps him breathe better. Where does the water go?