Thursday, February 14, 2008

Conner's Valentine to Snowy



Dearest Purrty Snowy,

I picked these flowers just for you!

They're not as pretty as you.

Won't you be my Valentine?

Purrs, kisses and headbumpies,

Conner Cloud

(PS-I'm on my way over for our picnic!)

PPS-Don't forget to scroll down to see Dazey's Valentine to Pumpkin!

12 hi-fives:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Wishing Dazey, Jesse and Conner a Very Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

I luvs my Valentine Conner! I know youz will luvs the picnic i put together fur us.
Purrs and kitty nose kisserz...Snowy

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Gosh that is a lot of snow...hope grandma makes it to visit before Easter!
Stay warm and thanks for the stickylittle bean, but no thank you:)
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!

Lux said...

What a pretty valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day wishes to all!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Valentine's day!

Leona said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Valentine's day to you.

Tiger Lily said...

Happy Valentine's Day Connor Cloud!

Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

Just Ducky said...

Are you guys going to get a Bee lizzard on Sunday?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

that's a lovely Valentine you made furr Snowy.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Parker said...

Awwwwwwww! You guys are so sweet!