Sunday, February 10, 2008

For Sale:


  • This Little Monkey is for sale.
  • He makes a lot of noise.
  • He makes big messes.
  • He takes away cuddle time.
  • He eats cat food.
  • HE PULLS KITTY CAT TAILS! (yesterday, he cornered me and pulled my tail. Hard. I growled, hissed and screamed. Then HE cried. Ha. That shows him)
  • He's stolen my attention long enough.

MAKE AN OFFER!! I accept green papers, Temptations, Nip, Scritches and TUNA!

PS-HAPPEE BIRFDAY TO DAISY!!!!

12 hi-fives:

Millie said...

Oh! You have my sincerest sympathies. Something like that would make me completely NUTS! I hate loud noises, and beans who chase me. I don't blame you for wanting to get rid of that.

Any takers yet?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We are sorry to hear that the little monkey has been pulling tails. :( We bet that would hurt!

Parker said...

OUCH! I would not like that one little bit!!!!

Daisy said...

I was going to save up my allowance for the Little Monkey because he is very cute. But then I read about the tail pulling incident. So, I might wait until he is a little bit older. Do you think the price will go up then?

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I am having my happiest birthday, ever!

Anonymous said...

He's pretty cute... Are you sure he's the one who pulled your tail? 'Cause we've seen some grown-up beans do stuff and then try to blame the blurpybeans or even the woofie.

Unknown said...

Well, we hope you get a good price for him, but he looks like a pretty dangerous critter to have around the house. He is pretty cute, though.

Hot(M)BC said...

The Little Monkey is cute but Mommy sez we can't haf no monkeys in the howse. Yoo fink he'd like to lif in our bak yard???

Lux said...

He is cute, but gosh ... that tail-pulling thing is quite offputting!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes, if he pulls cats tails then I think selling him is a good idea!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, we think ya might haf better luck gettin a taker if ya described its GOOD qualities. Or WERE those its good qualities? ;)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Gosh, maybe yoo should send him to obedience school. Tail pulling is a horrible trait to leave unchecked.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

He pulled your tail!!!??? I would sell him too!!!