Saturday, February 23, 2008

sleep...by Conner Cloud

Early Friday morning, I jumped in bed with the Mom and the MIG. I normally don't go in the big bed when the beans are there. They take up to much room! It's better when I'm there by myself then I can streeeetttttcccchhhh out. (like this)
Anyways, it gotted cold in our house so I wanted to snuggle. SO, I just jumped up right near the Mom and walked over her and the MIG for a bit. The Mom rolled over so I had more room right next to her! I got all snuggly and warm. She petted me and I even sorta purred.

Then I put the bitey on her. She stopped petting me then. Then she started petting me again a bit later.

Then I put the bitey on her and ran away.
I was done cuddling anyway.

10 hi-fives:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We dont bitey The Big Thing. We like sleepin on him all night too much.

But we also like sleepin wif our head lower for some reason. Great picture!

Daisy said...

I give the bitey in bed sometimes, too. I cannot help myself.

Parker said...

Conner, you are a silly kitty!

Lux said...

You're funny, Conner Cloud! That's a neat sleeping position in the picture ...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I like to put the bitey on mum and dad's noses when I go to bed. It's my way of saying goodnight.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it is sweet of you to bite your human.

Just Ducky said...

I do the bitey thing too when I have had enough. Then I take off too. But snuggling on the bean bed is good for extra warmth.

Is is melty by you today?

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

We have found that puttin' the bitey on mommy when she is in the big bed gits us kicked outta the room. So...we try nots to put the bitey on mommy...it's hard not to do it sometimes, though.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Because of snoring and thrashing (by daddy) no one sleeps in da big bed wif him so we all try to pile on mom in he little bed...no one bites her until we want her to get up! Zippy is da only one dat gets to bite mom wifout getting in trouble.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I like to stretch out too. Bean says I hog the bed when I do that.