Monday, August 4, 2008

HOT HOT HOT

Well, the heat some other kitties have been talking about has reached us.

Sunday was the hottest day in Iowa so far this year. Mom says it was still 82* when she went to bed, which is pretty hot for Iowa at night. She's glad for the cooling box in her bedroom window. Jesse sleeps with mom, Dazey sleeps in the upstairs litterbox room and Conner-well, he doesn't tell us where he sleeps when it's this hot.

Looks like we are supposed to get rain today though, so hopefully it will cool down.

This is how the Little Monkey stays cool.

This is a better way, in our opinions!

10 hi-fives:

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Gosh, aren't little monkeys strange wanting to be in all that water? Yuk. Your way is definitely better.
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you are very smart to do it your own way.

Just Ducky said...

Yep, just stretch out and be cool.

Parker said...

I get real long when it's hot.

Lux said...

O yeah, I like your way a lot better than that water-way! ;-)

I hope it cools down soon ...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I got up onna roof yesserday. Talk about HOT-HOT-HOT!!!

Ayla

Katnippia said...

Hi my sweet mancat Conner! It has been hot here in North Carolina as well. I have missed youz while the meowmzie has been unable to helps us blog. Your lil monkey is getting big.
Purrss, and headrubberz..Snowy

Forty Paws said...

Dudes. Stay cool, ok?

Luf, Us

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those bubbles look kinda fun...but I agree with the rest of you....I wouldn't want to stay cool that way either!

Orion

Donna said...

Lying on the floor is lots of fun. I try to get my humans to do it too.