Friday, September 5, 2008

i've been bad

Our mom hasn't let us blog the last week cuz I was bad.
Why, you ask. What did you do?

I escaped out of the house.

Twice.

One last Thursday night when mom and the Little Monkey were playing outside. Well, all 3 of us but I ran the farthest.

Saturday, I was outside for over 5 hours! by myself. I wasn't even scared. Not even a little bit. Well, I might have gotten hungry though and that's why I came when my mom called.
You see, the MIG was helping mom take some stuff out to the car on Saturday so she could go to a blurpy shower thing. That's when I made my move, since the door isn't closing correctly right now.
The MIG noticed I was outside when he went to put the Little Monkey in his room for a nap. He tried to catch me but I ran away. I like it outside! It's fun and there are a lot of neat smells.
He came out again later with the treats, but I wanted nothing to do with them. He looked in the neighbor's garages and even had the neighbor's helping him look for me. I hid good.

Mom got home around 4ish and I was still outside! The MIG told her I was gone (she thought he was kidding) but it was true! She grabbed the treats and outside she came.

She talked to one of the neighbor lady's who was out with her woofie. She hadn't seen me but helped mom look a little.

All of a sudden, I hear "There she is!" Mom came running, but I hid. Then she found me outside the other neighbor's garage (which is where I went to the first night I got out). She was upset with me. But she was very happy to see me.

I'm not in trouble anymore but she sure won't let me near the doors.

~~ Dazey

10 hi-fives:

Colby and Cheddar said...

We likes outside, too, when we peek out the windows and see all the lizards, and we finks we want to go out dere. But we also knows dat dere could be scary woofies that aren't the friendly-with-kittehs kind, and cars that chase you and snakes that bite. So you has to be careful and maybe just use the windows for a while, okay? What if a cyclone came!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I escaped once. Momma got ever so upset. Please be careful.

Tybalt said...

That's very scary, Dazey! Ivy pulls that escape thing every chance she gets . . . it scares our poor mommy to death.

ZOOLATRY said...

Dazey Dazey... don't ya know... there's lot of dangerous things out there for little kitties like you. Stay home, stay safe.

Daisy said...

Oh Dazey, I am very sorry, but I must say this: you done wrong. I hope you will not try that again, because I want you to stay safe.

Lux said...

You be careful, Dazey. According to my beans, there are some skeery things outside! (I'm not sure if I believe them, though.)

Just Ducky said...

Dazey don't scare your beans like that! They get worried when we inside kitties suddenly go outside.

Forty Paws said...

Oh no! Don't do that again! Be furry kirful, ok?

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Dazey, this is Caitie, Kelly's sister. Take it from me, you don't want to live outside. I was outside for 12 hours, and it was hot and I was thirsty and there was no Good Food, and I was so happy to get back home! I'm glad you got home OK too...

Samantha & Mom said...

Dazey please stay in! You don't want to get lost! We are glad you are safe now!
Your FL furiends,