Friday, May 29, 2009

finally Friday!


Open Windows=FRESH AIR!

3 hi-fives:

Tracey and Huffle said...

Hi kitties! I'm trying to visit all the cats on Cats With Blogs that I haven't met before so I thought I should come and say hello (that's me on the CWB logo). It's nice to meet you all!

Huffle Mawson

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Open windows are great. When we cant go outside, they are so good ta sit near. We can smell stuff an hear birdies...

Leia said...

Oh dear! I sent messages to all these wonderful cat blogs and now I find that I have had to CHANGE my blog location! If you have been kind enough to link me, please change the link for me. If you have not yet linked me, I would love it if you would! My name is Leia and I have a brand new blog and could use some support getting started.

http://leiaslamentations.blogspot.com/

If you do link me, be sure to let me know so that I can link you back!

houseof7cats@comcast.net

Thank-you and I look forward to getting to know all you purrrfectly lovely friends!

Leia