Thursday, July 16, 2009

torked off on Thursday

Can you believe the INDIGNITIES I HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH AT THIS HOUSE???

SERIOUSLY. I"M MAD SO I'M YELLING.

Last night, the door to the garage was open. The garage door to the outside was open. The MIG got that loud grass eating machine out. IT was loud. I ran outside.
He found me when he was done. All I wanted was some fresh air!!

He brought me in, gave me to mom and said I NEEDED A BATH. I was dirty. I could have taken care of it myself. It was just my white socks were a bit dirty...

So Mom hauled me up to the human litterbox room, put me in that thing that has rain come down and out and GAVE ME A BATH. WITH SHAMPOO. It wouldn't have been so bad 'cept that the Little Monkey was there to witness my humiliation. What a night. Mom says I was dirtier than just my feet cuz the water got all yucky.

4 hours later, when they parents went to bed, I was still wet. So, I made sure to let them know how much I loved my bath....by laying on mom's side, then the MIG's. HA!

~Jesse
(at least she spared me some laughs by not taking pictures)

11 hi-fives:

The Meezers or Billy said...

hey Jesse - good job getting out and getting dirty!!!! too bad about the bath though. Did you scream really loud when she was giving it to you?

Freya's Staff said...

Hey Jesse - have you read "Cat bathing as a martial art"? Look in google for it - very informative!

Freya
xxx

The Island Cats said...

Well, that certainly wasn't fair! We think more revenge is needed....

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think lying on them while you were wet was only appropriate. How undignified!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hah, good job making der sides of da bed wet...a bath, what an indignity.

Just Ducky said...

Duh, whats a little dirt? Glad that she didn't take pictures.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A baff? Just for gettin outside? Jeez, we would get baffs evryday that way.

We feel for ya...

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

you gotted a baf and no bitey and skratchy on da Mom??? I iz spoiled and no manner of coaxing is gonna get me wet!! Nope!

Good fing on using Mom to dry urself!

Katie Too
is too ornery fur bathing.

Parker said...

Oh how awful!!!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

EEEEEk! *hides eyes a'hind paws* Too skeery!

Confucius Cat said...

A bath. Ack. I shiver just thinking about it. It was fun stopping by your blog. Thank you for supporting Purrs4Peace. Confucius Cat