Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the PTU is out...

the PTU is out.


This is not cool. I heard Mom tell the Little Monkey that I'm going to the V E T. That is so not cool. First, I hate the PTU. I hate the car. I hate the V E T. And I especially don't like the Little Monkey going along to witness my humiliation at the stabby place.

Mom's friend (who is a stabby cat person) looked in my mouth on Sunday while she was here to celebrate mom's birthday. She said that it looked like I have some infection and pus pockets in my mouth. Probably a bad tooth too.

So, I'm being drug to the stabby place today.

I'll let you know how it goes.

4 hi-fives:

Unknown said...

Just close your eyes and dream of a wonderful place and it will soon be all over or at least you will have had a wonderful dream☺

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope that you get a clean bill of health and don't have to go back!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no Jesse - we hopes that you is ok

Parker said...

ACK! That's awful! I hope that you are OK!