Monday, May 17, 2010

Dazey's V E T appointment

I had to go to the V E T today. Exam and rabies and distemper shots.  I tell you, I let the vet tech and the
V E T see my temper!  I growled and hissed and let them know that I was NOT happy to be there. Not one little bit.

I'm a little overweight, but other than that I'm pretty healthy! I was glad to get back home.

Mom took Jesse with because she can't get her to take her medicine. The V E T held Jesse while mom gave her the medicine. Jesse wasn't to thrilled about that.

Conner gets to go next month. Ant Kat pays for his visit and she just started working.

4 hi-fives:

The Island Cats said...

We're glad your v-e-t visit went good!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you are healthy!!!

meemsnyc said...

That's great you had a good vet visit!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We think it is always OK ta let the VET know ya dont like the things they are doin. Even when they are for yer own good...