Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jesse's home

I'm home!
YAY!

My white blood count was a little low, but the rest of the blood was normal.
I have blood in my urine, and calcium oxilate crystals.
I'm at risk for cystitis.

I got medicine to take and special food to eat.

I'm super happy to be home. THANK YOU for the purrs!

12 hi-fives:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Glad you're home, Jesse! Get well. Purrs and tail wags.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you are home. It also sounds like it is a fixable problem so I am glad to hear that! YEAH.

Ivan from WMD said...

I hope you weren't tortured too much at the cat fix-it place, Jesse. But we're glad to hear you're home and things will be getting better for you very soon!

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray! Glad to hear you're home. Purrs and prayers to you. :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh we sure hope ya are feelin better. The Vet is a scary place, but sometimes they do good things.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my!! We are so glad you are home and that you will be all fixed up by the Vet!!
Your TX furiends,

Ikaika said...

We are glad that you are home and the vet knows what has been troubling you, Jesse. We are purring very hard for you to be all better ...

Everycat said...

Poor Jesse, but at least they can fix the problem and we hope you can feel better very soon. There's no place like home!

Rumbly purrs

Whicky Wuudler

Daisy said...

Jesse, I am glad you are back home and feeling better. A few years ago, I gotted oxalate stones in my bladder! I hope the special diet will help you.

The Crew said...

Now Jesse, take your medicine like a good girl. We all want you to get better.

The Island Cats said...

Yay for being home! We hope you are feeling better, Jesse!!

Karen Jo said...

I am so glad that you are home, Jesse, and that it is a fixable problem. Now eat your special food and take your medicine like a good kitty.