Monday, November 20, 2006


We just want to send out prurryers to all our kitty friends out in the blogosphere. Seems like lots of 'em are getting sick. We want you all to get better! We will keep our kittie paws folded in prurryer for ya'll.


D

J
CC

3 hi-fives:

Unknown said...

thats nice of you all. Happy Thanksgiving.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Here I am bearing turkey for you! I teleported over with an extra-special "care package" of chopped turkey for the three of you to enjoy! Bon appetit!
DaisyMae Maus

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi there, D J & CC...
Thank you so much for your comments on Missy and KC's blog for my little KC.

I don't think I have visited you before and am looking forward to reading EVERYTHING about you. You are in Iowa -- I have some good friends (via the internet) at Prairieland Herbs in your fair state.

Again, thanks for the comments and I will add you to my list and get the little reporter, KC, to ree-purt on you when she gets back.

ML

PS: Have you all been Kat's Cat of the Day? If not, check it out. We could all meet you (or maybe somehow I just missed you before?)