Friday, March 23, 2007

Conner or Elmo?

How stoopid do I look? The person I used to call "mom" dressed me up in this stoopid shirt that says "Elmo". What is Elmo? Now I will just refer to this person as my used-to-be mom (or my Ant Kat).

11 hi-fives:

LZ said...

You don't look thrilled with the shirt. But your fur and the woman's fur matches really well!!!

Kaze

Daisy said...

Oh Conner, you don't look very happy to be wearing that shirt! But it does look cute on you. You just need to get one that says Conner instead of Elmo.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a silly shirt! But that is a great tummy picture! Meowm wants to rub your tummy!

Forty Paws said...

You have that look that Maw calls the ES&D look.

Luf, Us

Parker said...

Awwww....Conner, you look so sweet! I can't help myself! I think you are adorable. And I hate to wear clothes!

Katnippia said...

Hi sweet and handsome Conner. You don't lookz to happy to be wearing the shirt, but youz do lookz cute in it. Daisy is right, you should have one that reads your name on it instead.
Purrs, and kitty nose kisserz..Snowy

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Elmo!?!?!

Maybe yoo have a sekret identitie that werks fur the govurnment on sekret misshuns!?!?!

OR maybe it's an ak-ro-nym fur:
Enturgetic
Loving
Manlie
Orunge

Just Ducky said...

Oh Connor! A purrty kittie like you does not need clothes.

Artsy Catsy said...

Conner, I think you're the victim of identity theft! You'd better report this, before someone runs up all kinds of bills on your credit cards!

Rocky

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Hmm. You do look a little bit uncomfortable in that shirt. Is that why you got rid of your last slave? I understand completely.

Anonymous said...

Elmo? Dude, that's just wrong. The only thing worse would be if it said "Barney".