Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend

Hi everybody! Dazey here.
Did you know that beans don't appreciate you walking across their throat at 3 AM? They don't care if you are starving to death. They just throw you on the floor and just roll back over! I mean, I could have died! I had no food! The horror! That was yesterday.
This morning, the MTLH didn't like getting the bitey for not getting up to feed us. At least I waited this morning: 5:30! She thumped me on the nose, told me to move and tried to back to sleep. She didn't like that I was sitting on her pillow either. Then I put my paw on her mouth, which is my signal with the Man in Green that I'm hungry. He gets it...why doesn't she? We didn't get fed until 6:30 and that's only because the 2-legged kitten wouldn't sleep anymore.
Hope you are having a better weekend than me! Oh, and to top it off, she left us all alone yesterday while she went to gramma's house!

9 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

Hi Dazey! My Mommie doesn't like the bitey either; I really don't understand it though.

Forty Paws said...

Oh. You poor thing!! You wanna know what works here? When one of us yaks. Yup. That gets Maw and Paw both up. We did it this morning and they was wanting to sleep in like way past our breakfast until like 9:00. So Gatsbi yakked at 6:45. Showed them.

Yup. Just a suggestion.

Luf, Us

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Right - sounds to me like you need to get those humans in order. Training - that is what they need. I do have some helpful techniques you could use over on my blog but in the meantime I'll leave you with this advice: persist, persist,persist. You WILL get them trained but it may take time. I wish you the best of luck.

=^..^= said...

Beans dun understand anyfing! I fink they are gee-net-tick-curly inferior.

~Bombay

Just Ducky said...

I thought I had mum waked up this morning, she rolled over and slept for a whole more hour. My breakfast was late. Must be a bad weekend for the beans getting out of bed.

Lux said...

It was, Derby. I had to finally nibble on my mom's foot. Gently, you understand.

Karen Jo said...

It sounds like all the beans wanted to sleep in this weekend. I wonder what's going on.

Parker said...

I have perfected he "nostril" method. It always works for me. I am the official human "waker-upper" in this house. I posted about it a couple of weeks ago in an easy step, by step guide to eating breakfast on time. Maybe it would help you as well!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...you've gotta eat, so you need a better plan. if the only thing that gets her up is when the 2-legged kitten wakes up, then you've gotta concentrate your efforts there. try walking up and down on the 2-legged kitten. bet that'll do it.