Friday, June 22, 2007

Feelin' Better

Hi everybody, it's me Cloudie again.

I am feeling lots better today. I wented up the stairs to under the bed for a while today. I got some tuna for my supper! (Dazey and Jesse got some too).
I took my pain medesin and antybyotiks like a good boy today. I even gotted up in the open window today!!! I gotted to smell the outside and birdies and flowers and grass and rain.

I thinks I need to work on taking a bath cuz my sisters are still hissing at me. The 2-legged kitten gives me lovies.......on my tummy! And I like it! I normally don't let anyone pet my tummy but the mom that lives here has given me lovies there too. Maybe after I get better I'll let them still give me tummy lovies.

Thank you to everybody for their pawsitive thoughts and prurrers for me. They sure helped and I felt them!

6 hi-fives:

Just Ducky said...

Connor glad that you are beginning to feel better. Being in the window and getting fresh air is good.

Yes we did get rain, but no bad storms this week.

The Cat Realm said...

We are soooooo happy that you feel better that we tagged you with Miss Peach's meme. Look it up at our place.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hey Cloudie ... I'm happy that you're feelin' much better today. I was worried about you.

I'm not big on tummy lovies either, but sometimes they're nice.

Happy weekend! Keep gettin' better!
DMM

Karen Jo said...

I am very happy that you are feeling better, Connor. I hope you do decide to let your people continue with the tummy lovings.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Conner, I am glad you are feeling better! Tuna sounds like a good supper!

I hope you'll continue to let your humans give you tummy lovies.

Continuing to send healing purrs your way.

Lux said...

That's great that you're feeling better!