Thursday, June 21, 2007

V-E-T trip

Hi everybody, it's Conner Cloud.

I comed out of my suite to tell you abut my trip to the V-E-T. The MTLH took me there the day before my tooths work. They packed my up in my PTU with2 mouses and my catnip blanket. It was a nice place. I had my own space and room enough for Snowy when she teleported over! It was fun to snuggle with her cuz I was sorta scared. But I was brave like a big lion! THey didn't give me no foods fora while so I gotted pretty hungry. They also did the vampire thing where they taked my blood and didn't give it back. They said that was all normal and good.

I don't member much after that. I know my mouth hurts a little and I'm wobbly and someimes I fall down. The V-E-T and the MTLH says that should go away soon. I just taked my 2 medicines, just like a good boy. It taked a litle bit to get them down but I did it. I had some ocean whitefish stinky goodness too. HAHAHA Jesse and Dazey don't get any....AND they hissed at me when I came out this morning. When I am done here I am goin to go back in there and lay down some more.

The MTLH and my 2-legged kitten camed and gotted me. I was so happy to see them I was saying "MEOW MEOW MEOW". The 2-legged kitten laughed and tried to pet me through the PTU.
When we gotted back here, my Ant Kat was here. SHe helped get me settled. I was really wobbly then. I didn't want to stay in the room they gotted ready for me. I wanted to go lay on the MTLH's bed. That's my favoritest spot in the whole world. THey wouldn't let me though.

Snowy came back again and we snuggled on my rug and watched cartoons cuz the MTLH left the tv on in the little room for me. Snowy is a good nurse. I forgotted my mouth even hurt!
I got stinky goodness last night too!

The V-E-T says I had 9 tooths pulled. The MTLH saw the tooths and one was totally BLACK! It was gross. The V-E-T lady says we have to keep a close eye on my tooths now to make sure they are all ok. I am going to go lay down now. Thank yous for your prurryers and pawsitive thoughts for me the last two days! I is so glad to be home! Even if Dazey and Jesse hiss at me. But I did get lovies from the 2-legged kitten this morning and when I gave him lovies, I almost knocked him over!

16 hi-fives:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Connor, dat toof sounds awful. Are yoo getting da pain medi-sin? Dat stuff is amazing! We hope yoor poor mouf duzzent hurt to bad or fur to long...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Conner, I'm glad that you are okay. 9 teeth pulled - wow! Please take care of yourself, and know that you are in my thoughts. I'm sending lots of healing purrs your way. I hope your mouth feels better soon.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Nine toofs!!!! Dat's a lot and da black one sounds horrybull. Hope yer soon feeling good again

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We are glad you are home and hope you feel better soon. Be sure to eat lots of stinky good ness and milk this for more pets and skritches.

The Meezers or Billy said...

9 teefs? wow. i was 'apposed to haf that many pulled in January, but the v-e-t saided that 5 was really bad and the ofurr 4 could stay in a little longer, but i would haf to haf them pulled someday. i hopes you is feeling lots better soon. the medi-k-shuns help lots - speshully the pain one! - Miles

Daisy said...

OUCHIE! 9 teeths is a lot to get pulled. You are very very brave. I went to the V-E-T today, and they said I have mild tartar. I am a little embarrassed about that.

DK & The Fluffies said...

OMG - 9 teeth! We're so glad to hear you are doing ok after all that.

Karen Jo said...

Nine teeth is a lot to have pulled. No wonder your poor mouth hurts. I hope it stops hurting soon.

The Furry Kids said...

9 teeths is a lot of teeths. I bet your mouth is pretty sore. I remember Tazo growled at me when i first came home after my surgery. Mom said it was because i smelled like the V-E-T. Once I felt better, I washed myself up real good to get the hospital smell off. We're purraying that your mouth feels better soon.

Earl Grey

Hot(M)BC said...

Wow, yoo were reely brave, Conner! We's purrin yore mouf feels better quik. Yore meddycine shuld help wif that, even tho it's no fun to take pills n stuff. They would make it hard, huh? It's cool yore 2-legged kitten was so happy to see yoo. Dazey and Jesse will get ofur it too.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Parker said...

What a wonderful brave boy you are! 9 teefs are a lot to give away! Keep resting and taking your medicines. I am so glad you are home and getting a lot of love!

Just Ducky said...

Do you have teeths left? I hope so, ya gotta eat with something. You are just a little older than I am so I hope I don't have to lose my tooths soon.

Katnippia said...

My sweet Conner, i do hopes youz are feeling better today. I was wondering if youz felt up to it if youz would want to go the Las Vegas with me today. pounce and Oscar are eloping and Pounce said i could invite my mancat. If youz do not feel up to it's i will understand.Maybe i will come by later and snuggles with youz.
Purrz and kitty nose kisserz..Snowy

Mr. Hendrix said...

You poor guy. I'm so glad you're home and OK and getting lovin from your 2 legged kitten.
Snowy is a sweet girl cat to take such good care of you.
You certainly were a brave ManCat to deal with all of this so well.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

we are very happy to hear that you are back from the vet and feeling better again.
9 teeth is a lot. they didn't give them back, did they?

purrs Kashim & Othello

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Nine teeth?!? That's a lot ... I have all of mine, so if you need some, let me know.
DMM