Tuesday, June 12, 2007

THANKS JUNIORBABEE!!!!!


We gotted a box just now from a man in a yellow truck. It was from Junior!!! It's a box filled with sparkly, fuzzy balls!! They are one of our all time favorite toys!!!!!! They are fun to dunk in the water dish!


THANK YOU JUNIOR for sponsoring your contest! It was fun!

6 hi-fives:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am so glad you like them...I had no idea they were your favorites! I hope I get to see some pictures!

I am glad to hear that your man in green is coming home soon!!

LZ said...

Wasn't Junior wonderful to send out those sparkle balls? I LOVE them too. I haven't tried dunking them in water...yet.

Kaze

Daisy said...

Hooray for sparkle balls! And for Junior!

Katnippia said...

That sounds like a wonderful box to get from a guy in yellow. Sparkel balls are always fun to play with...Sia

Hi my sweet and handsome Conner!
purrs and kitty noses kisserz..Snowy

Karen Jo said...

What a great present! I'm glad Junior sent them to you.

Mr. Hendrix said...

That sounds great! I love sparkly toys.
We'll miss you during your break.
Conner, we'll be thinking of you next week. If your mommy isn't to busy, ask her to please let us know how you're doing.