Hi everyone! We have been having a good time with our Man in Green. We are a little sad though because he has to leave to go back to irak on Saturday, before the sun comes up! But, if things go well, he'll be back home FOR GOOD in about 6 weeks! (mid-September!) YAY!
- Sniffed him. A lot.
- Cuddled with him. Mostly around 2-3 AM when we knows he wants a cute kitty to cuddle with.
- Yakked up hairballs for him to clean up.
- Jumped in his lap when he was here at the computer.
- Meowed for food at 5:30 AM even when our bowls were still half full.
- Got clippy claws. We were not thrilled with this. Our MTLH doesn't like to do it. So, either he does it or we go to the evil V-E-T.
- Snoopervised him in the bathroom. What is that white stuff he puts on his face?
- Climbed into his bag. It smells VERY interesting in there!
- Played Whirlybird!
- Got out of his way when he was playing with the 2-legged kitten's truck. It moves! And comes after us!
- Purred. A lot.
- Got brushed.
- Gotted lots and lots of loves!
We will miss our Man in Green when he leaves again. But, we is strong kitties so we will get through it the best we can-by cuddling up to the Mom that Lives Here! We'll be back to visiting and blogging next week sometime.