Our Man in Green is scheduled home for good in around 4 weeks! That makes us very happy, but makes our Mom that Lives Here crazy! She is making a huge long list of things she needs to do before he comes home. Here are some of them...
- Have a big sucky machine with water come to get the carpets wet.
- Clean the fans that go round and round (who sees upthere anyway?)
- Wash windows.
- Clean 2 bathrooms.
- Dust everything. That means move our hair from stuff.
- Get her new window blinds and valances up.
- Finish painting in the living room.
- Paint the kitchen.
- Clean the 2-legged kitten's room.
- Put some of the 2-legged kittens toys (ie. swing) away.
- Catch up on all her filing of the important papers.
- Get her haircut and her toes painted. We wonder why she doesn't get mannycures like Skeezix?
- Hang yellow ribbons on the trees and get a USA Flag to hang up proudly.
PS-We are trying to get around to everybody's blogs. Some days, we read a lot and dont' leave a lot of comments. We are trying to get caught up on that though! So, don't worry...we'll visit AND leave a comment soon!