Our Man in Green will be home for GOOD tomorrow night! 13 things we will do to him when he gets home (much like when he came home in July)
- Ignore him for a few minutes
- Sniff his stuff and jump into his bag.
- Sniff his boots when he takes them off.
- Sniff him.
- Purr to be petted.
- Follow him everywhere.
- Rub against his legs.
- Jump up in the big bed to snuggle at 2 AM.
- Wake him up with a paw on the mouth to tell him we are hungry at 3:06 AM.
- Lick him on the mouth (Conner's favorite thing).
- Get scritches!
- Purr some more.
- Give him lots and lots and lots and lots of LOVES!
We hope to be back posting and visiting regulary next week sometime. Mom says we have to take time to be with the Man in Green.