Thirteen things we are very thankful for this year:
- The biggest thing we are thankful for is that our Man in Green (and his entire unit) made it home from a 18 month tour of duty (12 months in Iraq).
- We are thankful (and grateful!) for all the troops that keep us safe. Our prayers are with those who aren't home with their families this holiday season. We certainly know what it's like to have someone missing at the holidays.
- We are thankful that us 3 kitties are all healthy and well-fed.
- We're thankful for Crunchies, clean water, clean litter boxes, temptations and the occasional meal of stinky goodness.
- NIP! (is it wrong to make this it's own number?!)
- We have a warm, cozy house to live in with our family. This is very important during Iowa winters or any other time there is snow on the ground (like RIGHT NOW! It snowed yesterday!)
- We are thankful we have beans who love us and take care of us. Even the little monkey, though he likes to give Dazey big loves she doesn't like.
- Mom says to be thankful for the bean's health. She's especially happy and thankful that the little monkey is much healthier than he was at this time last year (she says they finally got the asthma figured out and under control)
- We are so thankful for the Cat Blogosphere. We've met all sorts of cool and great cats! This is truly a special group that we are so thankful to have found.
- We're thankful for open windows when the weather is good! (not for a long while now)
- We're thankful for warm computer tv's to lay on when it's cold outside.
- We're thankful that the Little Monkey throws foods on the floor! We wouldn't get them otherwise!
- *Repeat* We're thankful to have a safe, warm, forever home with beans who take super great care of us!
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Try to get some TURKEY!