(Their wedding cake. They gotted married 5 days after the MIG asked Mom. His old National Guard unit was sposed to go to Irak then. They never did. So, it was a small, private ceremony at mom's church. Ant Kat was the Maid of Honor and the MIG's good friend Steve was the Best Man. There were about 17 people besides Mom, the MIG and the pastor)
It's our mom and the MIG's 5th Wedding anniversaree today! So, we've known the MIG for a whole 6 years and a few weeks now!
Thirteen things that have changed in our lives since mom and the MIG gotted together (not just married)
1. Jesse and me (Dazey) got to come live in this big house. Before, we were living in an apartment with mom's ex-boyfriend. When she moved out, she couldn't take us with her. A couple months later, she came and got us!
2. Conner (and his old dad) came to live with us almost 6 years ago (August).
3. We've gone from a small bed in mom's room to a big bed!
4. We eat a different food now.
5. We use 3 litter boxes.
6. The Man in Green was gone for a very long time to Irak. We kept mom company.
7. The Little Monkey (then, 2-legged kitten) came around in July 06.
8. Mom doesn't go out day hunting anymore. She stays home all day.
9. We got 2 woofie cousins now-Abbott and Bullet.
10. There are a lot more windows that can open for us to lay in.
11. Mom used to have a hamster. he died before she came to live here though. Jesse and I would watch him through his cage and sometimes jump in with him!
12. Mom always tells the Man in Green that she has had me and Jesse longer than him! It's true! She gotted us 8 months before she ever met the Man in Green.
13. We get double the love and scritches!
HAPPEE 5th ANNIVERSAREE MOM & MAN IN GREEN!
Our family in October 2007