Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday

My old former dad came and visited me yesterday! I haven't seen him in a while.
Well, I think he really came to see the Man in Green about some stupid army/school/computer stuff. I let him pet me a bit then I ran off.

The Little Monkey petted me last night too. I did not like this. My mom held me and he petted me. He was gentle, but I didn't like it. Afterwards, just for good measure, I bopped him on the head (I don't have any claws so it didn't hurt). I don't think he was terrified of a big mancat like me because he just laughed.

I get even though. I lay on the other side of the gate, just out of reach. He can see me but can't get me! HA!

We had some rain yesterday and is sposed to snow the day after tomorrow.

~Conner

10 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

Conner, you are very funny to bop the littlebean on the head!

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha! Conner, you are too funny, torturing the little bean like that!

Parker said...

HaHaHa! You bopped him on the head like Little Rabbit FooFoo!

Artsy Catsy said...

Hee hee hee, Conner! We're gonna have to start calling you the Big Bopper!!
Better be careful, the little bean might bop you back!

Rocky

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, we like it when da little beans pet us. Well, mostly we like it.

The Meezers or Billy said...

hee hee, bopping the sticky person!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Stay warm if it starts to snow!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Bein held to get petted isnt real cool. But sometimes ya haf to put up wif the little sticky Beins ta keep peace aroun the house...

Karen Jo said...

Hee-hee, you gave the little bean a head bop. I think staying in sight but out of reach is a good way to handle the situation. I love it when kitties ask me to do limericks for them. I will start my research right away.

PB 'n J said...

We're with you Conner - we don't like little beans either!