Saturday, July 25, 2009

apparently I'm the only one with excitement in her life...

Well, I went to the V E T the other day. It was miserable. The Little Monkey went too and he pointed at me and tried to tell me it'd be ok. All the way there. I think it was the longest car ride EVER! I mean, it must have lasted HOURS AND HOURS! (from mom: they are doing road construction on that side of town. 10 minutes TOPS) He laughed at me, but tried to tell me it would be ok.

They weighed me in the PTU then after they had to PRY APART the PTU, they weighed it. I only weigh 12 pounds. I'm down .2 lbs from last year so that's healthy.
Why was I there to begin with? How embarassing to tell you....I have really bad breath. Like awful yucky breath. Mom's friend looked at my mouth last week (she's a V E T but she's nice) and told mom I needed to go in to have a good looking at.
I have some infection in my mouth and am on some pills to help wit the smell/infection. Once mom gets the money together, I have to go back.
FOR A WHOLE NIGHT. The V E T said I need a cleaning and probably some teeth pulled. What a bummer.

In other news, the MIG is sick. Will you purr for him? The Little Monkey has a cold too. Mom is the only one that is healthy and she says that's good, otherwise our entire world here would fall apart.

I'll keep you posted.

~~Jesse

9 hi-fives:

The Island Cats said...

Jesse, we're glad your v-e-t visit went okay and that it is over...for now...we're sorry you gotta go back and have your teefs cleaned, but maybe that will help with your bad breath...we hope your infection gets better too...

We're purring for the MIG to feel better soon....

Parker said...

That's awful! We will think good thoughts for all of you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh no! We hope your MIG gets better. I hated the dental.. they pulled all but three teeth. Sigh.

Rusty said...

Jesse, I'm with you on the vet thing. I hate going there. I just had to spend the night because I got constipated and couldn't poop. My Mom had to tell everyone about that on my blog and I was embarrassed about it.

I've had my teeth cleaned twice, these days I don't have too many teeth left so I think they just leave them alone now.

Hope you all feel better soon. It's not fun being sick.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Jesse, we haf all hadded our teefs cleaned...except fur Speedy and he's a baby still. Now mom brushes our teefs so we don't hafta go thru dat again. It really wasn't dat bad tho, our moufs hurted a little bit fur a couple days and den dey felt much better. Ask fur da really good pain stuff...we all loved dat stuff.

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a stinky day you had Jesse. that is a bummer about having to go back. at least you know that not having teeth won't slow a cat down eating crunchies. lotsa our friends have missing teeths and do great.

We are sending many healing thoughts to you and your MIG and the little Monkey. purrrrrrrrrs

Thanks so much for the warm welcome for our little Baby Joel. We are very happy to have him home! purrrrrrs um, did you guys use any type of kitty friendly ear plugs when your little monkey was screaming??

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Tooth pulled? Oh ick...

I lost one once, but it dint hafta be pulled out! Hope it goes well an doesn't hurt.

The Crew said...

An infection!! Oh Jesse, my dear face twin, how awful for you! I hope they don't steal too many of your teeths.

Tipper

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

YUCK! Hope you're doing better--and that vet trip is behind you! Take care of yourself!