Thursday, January 4, 2007

Jesse's Thurzday Thirteen

Here is MY thurzday 13. I'm so special it tooks me a long long time to think of just 13 things about me!

  1. I is very shy. I dont likes to meet new peeple. Ifs I don't know you and you comes to my house, you prolly will not see me.
  2. I'm a princess! No, really, I am! I just need to get the Mom that Lives here to buy me a TEEARA!!
  3. My favorite color is purple.
  4. Me and Dazey are sisters. My birthday is 13 March. I will be 6.
  5. My Mom that Lives Here wasn't gonna take me when she gotted Dazey. THen she decided that dazey would be so lonlee so she taked me too.
  6. I am named after Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazard, whatever that is. They even spell it like a boy! How undigneefied!
  7. I like to hiss.
  8. My colar is purple.
  9. I likes to sleep with the Mom that Lives Here. Right between her feets so when she moves, I can growl and hiss like a big ferrocis tiger! GRRRRR!
  10. I likes to sleep on the computer monitor.
  11. I lkes to go outside, but not on my leesh. Only sissy cats use leeshes! But I can't go out without it so I tolerate it.
  12. I haves 4 white feet. Just like Dazey.
  13. My middle name is Lou. Jesse Lou.


7 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

Oh, you should get a tiara! Pearl has one.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list Jesse! Nice to learn more about you. I can only go outside on a leash in the summer, since it's not safe for me to run around outside with no fur.

The Crew said...

It's great to learn more about you all!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Great list.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i reelee enjoyed lernin abowt u.
dat wuz a verree intrestin list.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Lux said...

Thank you for sharing. I believe that you *are a princess!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good thursday thirteen list. We liked it a lot.