Thursday, May 10, 2007

TAG! I'm it!

China Cat tagged me, Conner Cloud, for this meme! It'll be fun.


~~~~~
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!




  1. I'm a big scaredy cat. My Mom that Lives Here doesn't put a harness/leash on me when Dazey and Jesse go outside because I only come about 2 feet out the back door. If I hear a loud noise, I run right back inside and hide.
  2. I don't have any claws. I have to rely on my bitey for everything. My first dad had me declawed. But with no claws, I don't have to do clippy claws like Jesse and Dazey!
  3. I like to lick the water off the shower walls after someone is done.
  4. I like to shred the toilet paper.
  5. I have lived here almost 5 years and Jesse still hisses at me.
  6. I like to eat bread, but only if you hand feed me. I won't eat it off the floor like Dazey or Jesse.
  7. My favorite window to sit in is in the kitchen.

We've seen a lot of other cats have done this. If you want to participate, go ahead! I'm not going to tag anyone.

6 hi-fives:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh you poor thing being declawed. I have heard horror stories about this and I honestly don't understand why anyone would do this. I love your answers, especially about being hand fed. You are a wonderful feline for training your human's to hand feed you! xx

Parker said...

Shower walls are tasty! I like them too! I really think you are a very handsome cat!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

eeeyooooo ... shower wallz?
laffin an laffin!
luv--jh

Ivan from WMD said...

Connor, you are quite a handsome boy. It was fun learning all those things about you!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Conner, I'm so sorry to hear that you were declawed. :( Poor you. Very cool that you like to eat bread!

Forty Paws said...

Yeah, Maw used to declaw her cats before she knew better. Bow is declawed on his front paws. None of the rest of us are though.

You like bread? Why?

Luf, Us