Thursday, January 18, 2007

Conner's Thursday Thirteen Edition #6

Me when I first camed here (4.5 years ago)


(Me in November 2006)



13 Things I have learned since I was a kitten

1. If someone rings the doorbell, I probably don't like them. Best to stay up on the MTLH's bed.
2. Vacuum cleaners are NOT your friend.
3. If you climb on people with all of your clawed paws, you get thrown in a garbage can and then declawed. (This is a long story, maybe I tell it sometime!! This involves my old dad, not the Man in Green or anyone else that I loves)
4. No one can resist an orange cat.
5. If you miss someone enough, they'll come back (like my mom that visits)
6. If I climb on someone, they will look like they belong to me.
7. Being the runt doesn't mean you'll always be little. (Did you hear that Skeezix!?)
8. If a toy goes under the couch and you try to get it out long enough, someone will lift the couch and find you more toys. This is such a fun game! you should try it!
9. Earplugs are more fun if they aren't in yer ears!! You can put the bitey on them!


10. If the parental units (MTLH, Man in Green or MTV) start being nice and you can't find yer sisters, it's probably bath time. RUN AND HIDE FAST FAST FAST!


11. Socks weigh a ton when thrown on your back.


12. If you're good to the 2 legged kitten, the mom that lives here brags about you to people!


and last, but certainlee not leastest,


13. If you are a good kitty, the parentals will let you have yer own blog!






10 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

Oh Conner, that is a GREAT list. And, I loved seeing the baby picture. You was a very cute kitten, but you growed up to be a very handsome boy!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a great list! I learned a lot reading it! Great photos too - you were an adorable kitten. #8 on your list is a great game - I've learned that one already.

LZ said...

I have a similar list myself this week. Isn't it amazing the things you learn about a house and people?

Kaze

DK & The Fluffies said...

Excellent list!

Susie said...

We loves the couch game...and earplugs...and we hates the vacuum!

Tara said...

Vacuums...scary...couches...toy eaters. So true! Tara

Forty Paws said...

Great list, but number 3 sounds very scary. We're glad you lived to tell the tail...

Just Ducky said...

I agree with number 4. You can't resist an orange cat. Yup. Furry true.

Piggy and Grover said...

Wow, you've learned so much! You're very wise. And cute! And so are your sisters.

The Crew said...

Conner, you were such a cute baby. Now of course, you're a handsome guy...like me!

George