Friday, January 19, 2007

Friendly Friday (Thanks Kimo and Sabi)




First, a thanks to Kimo and Sabi for an idea for today! None of us are formerly feral or frootbats so we going post some friendly photos (and maybe one of family too since we want to!){The other picture is our 2-legged kitten and the MTV and of course, Connner Cloud.}





It is supposed to snow again here this weekend. The crazyweather people are saying 3-5 MORE inches of that cold white stuff starting tomorrow. And cold cold cold....When will it be spring so we can open the windows again?

8 hi-fives:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photos! I really like the one where Dazey and Jesse are curled up together. My mom says it's very sweet.

More snow? Yikes! Stay safe and warm.

Daisy said...

Oh, I loves to see snuggly pictures. Pixie will not snuggle with me. Your baby bean is very cute too! And Conner, it is very cute how beautiful yer fur looks next to yer Mommie's pretty red hair! You go together really good!

LZ said...

Great friendly pictures! I LOVE to snuggle with everyone, I bet its really comfy on that chair with you guys!

Latte

Susie said...

Hey...you guys likes to snuggle like us! It's nice to have friends!

The Crew said...

Jesse, if I didn't know better, I'd think that was me sleeping there. We look so much alike!

Love,
Tipper

Mr. Hendrix said...

What great photos! you look so sweet. great job with the 2 legged kitten

conner, i love your thursday 13!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Great pictures. Especially Dazey and Jesse hugging.

Tara said...

Very cozy looking! Sounds like you will need it with more snow on the way! Tara