Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Thursday Thirteen (Conner) #4


Since there are three of us, we each gonna do a TT this week. Some may be the same on all the lists but we hopes you learn something new bout us!


Conner Cloud's 13 Things about Conner Scott Mcleod (Cloud)

  1. My favritee color is RED. It's the Mom that Visit's favrite color so it's mine too!
  2. My collar is black with stars and moons on it.
  3. I rarely hiss, purr occasionally and never ever meow.
  4. I likes to put the bitey on Mom that Visits and the Mom that lives here but NEVER NEVER NEVER on the 2 legged kitten.
  5. I am going to turn 5 yeers old on 10 April 2007! (Thanx DaisyMae Maus for correcting me!I Fixd it now!!)
  6. I have lived in this house for almost all my life! I was borned a runt on a farm, lived with another dad for a while then comed here.
  7. I like the new 2 legged kitten....but don't tell! SHHHHH...it's a secret!
  8. I like to steel food off yer plate! Even ifs I don't like it!
  9. I don't like baffs. What kitty in their right mind would??!?!
  10. I have never goned to visit grandma and grandpa like jesse and dazey.
  11. I really really likes the NIP!
  12. Mcleod is not my last name. It was when I had the old dad but it's not anymore.
  13. I likes to take jesse's spot on the Mom that Lives Here's bed so she gets mad and leeves the bed! HEEHE

4 hi-fives:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Thanks for visitin' my TT. Please come back and fill in the little linky thing so that you can get visits, too!

Aren't you gonna turn 5 years old in 2007?

DMM

Unknown said...

Daisy,
thank you for correcting me! It is 2007!!

Daisy said...

Wow, I never saw a collar with stars and moons on it! I would like to see a picture sometime!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice to learn more about you Conner! Baths aren't so bad. I need a weekly bath to stay healthy, and although I squirm a bit while my humans bathe me, I know it's for the best, since my tongue can't keep up with the oil my skin produces!

You never meow? Wow!